Al-Dabbagh Group Holding Company (“Al-Dabbagh”, “we”, “us” or “our”) values your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act“) we are a data controller.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECTLY ABOUT YOU
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on this Website, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This may include information you provide when you register to use this Website, subscribe to our Services, search for a product, place an order on this Website, book a place at one of our events, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on this Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, if you report a problem with this Website, or any other relevant activity. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, user name, financial and credit card information, personal description and any other relevant information.
By giving us such information, you consent to our using it in the manner described in this Policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will aim to return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following primary purposes:
- to provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfil your orders, and for other customer service purposes
- to administer this Website, and for internal operations including troubleshooting
- to tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customisation, and personalised help and instructions, and to otherwise personalise your experiences while using this Website or our Services
- for marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites
- to better understand how users access and use this Website and Services, both on an aggregated and individualised basis, in order to improve this Website and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes
- to administer our customer loyalty program and
- if you have granted us permission, to post to your Facebook Wall.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Currently, our systems do not recognise browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies); you also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Third Party Ad Network section.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate this Website and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at this Website and Service. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We may use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into this Website. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through this Website.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We may use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, and to display advertising both on this Website and on third-party sites.
- Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to this Website who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of this Website, but some features may not function.
- LOCAL STORAGE OBJECTS
We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your website preferences and to personalise your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
- CLEAR GIFS, PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with this Website to, among other things, track the activities of Website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Website usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
- THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
- THIRD-PARTY AD NETWORKS
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This Website and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
- SECURITY OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorised access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorised password activity.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of this Website for a period of time.
- YOUR CHOICES REGARDING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
- YOUR RIGHTS
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We want to make sure that you are completely happy with the ways in which we hold and use your personal data. If at any time you wish to check, update or amend your personal data or preferences, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
- CONTACT US
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on this Website. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on this Website.